Call the Bojka law offices as soon as possible if you have been, or may be charged with any criminal offense.
24 hours a day/
7 days a week.
- There is no presumption of innocence.
- Police Lie.
- Prosecutors believe police no matter what.
- Prosecutors protect the police.
- Judges protect prosecutors.
- Judges are generally prosecutor oriented.
- The Prosecutor presumes you committed the crime.
- The judge presumes you committed the crime.
- Innocent people are convicted.
- The only friend an accused has is his lawyer.